Monday, December 17, 2007

VS 2008 and SharePoint 2007 service packs released

Most of you will already know this, but VS 2008 has been released. Experience all the new functionality by downloading it from here.

WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 service pack 1 has also been released. You can view the details here. Just a word of advice, unless you have a critical need that is addressed by this release - wait to hear other people's upgrade experiences before jumping the gun on this one, especially in a production environment.

2 comments:

Jafar said...

Assalamualaikum faraz.

hope you are doing well. my name is jafar , working on MOSS branidng and i have some querreis to get clarified ....lemme know your email id so that we can communicate. my email id is jafarsadik@gmail.com

Thanks

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is